316 Stainless Steel Coupling Nuts.
- A Coupling Nut is Used Where you Want to Fasten 2 Male Threads Together, Either to Increase Length or Fine Adjustments of the Fastener.
- Hex Coupling Nuts Can be Driven With a Wrench, and are the Choice for Most Marine, Industrial, Construction and OEM Applications Where Corrosion Resistance is a Primary Factor.
- Our Extention Nuts are Made out of Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel.
- Type 316 Stainless Contains Slightly More Nickel than 18-8 - 304 stainless and 2-3% Molybdenum Giving it Better Resistance to Corrosion Than 304.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC
- Rust and Corrosion Resistant