Powers Fasteners 316 Stainless Steel Concrete Wedge-Bolt Anchor Screws
- The Powers Wedge Bolt Type 316 Stainless Steel Anchor is a One Piece, Heavy Duty Screw Anchor with a Finished Hex Head. It is Simple to Install, Easy to Identify, Fully Removable and Vibration Resistant.
- The Wedge Bolt Screw has Many Unique Features and Benefits That Make it Well Suited for Many Applications, Both Indoors and Out. Optimum Performance is Obtained Using a Combination of Patented Design Concepts.
- Marine Type 316 Stainless Steel.
- Consistent Performance in High and Low Strength Concrete.
- Anchor Can be Installed Through Standard Fixture Holes.
- Diameter, Length and Identifying Marking Stamped on Head of Each Anchor.
- Can be Installed with an Impact Wrench or Conventional Hand Socket.
- Fast Installation and Immediate Loading Minimizes Downtime.
- Finished Hex Head Provides Attractive Appearance and Minimizes Tripping Hazard.
- Can be Installed Closer to the Edge Than Traditional Expansion Anchors.