18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel Neoprene Bond Washers.
- Stainless Steel Neoprene Backed Washers Are Used to Create a Watertight Seal.
- EPDM Rubber Bonded Washers are Commonly Used with Sheet Metal Screws.
- Sometimes Called a Roofing Washer, it Seals the Head and Hole of The Screw or Bolt.
- These are Used With all Types of Fasteners, Including Sheet Metal Screws, Machine Screws, Tek Screws and more.
- The Metal Washer is Made out of 18-8 / 304 Grade Stainless Steel and The Cushioning Backed Rubber is Made out of Neoprene.
- A Sealing Washer is Commonly Used in Metal Roofing and Siding.
- Please Contact Our Sales Department For Bulk Pricing on Our Stainles Steel Bonded Sealing Washers.