Stainless Steel WAXED Nylon Insert Lock Nuts
- These Purple Waxed Nylon Insert Lock Nuts are Produced Specifically to Combat the Problems Associated with Galling.
- The Wax Acts as a Never Seize or Anti-Seize on the Threads.
- By Having the Wax Pre-Applied to the Nyloc, it Saves Time and Increases Productivity.
- Waxed Nyloc Nuts are a Friction Security Hex Nut that has a Nylon Plastic Collar Center and Grabs the Thread of a Screw or Bolt and Causes Friction Between the Threads and Nut.
- Other Common Names Include Wax Nylock, Elastic Stop Nut, Polymer Insert Lock Nut
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Includes 303 & 304 Grades
- Right Hand Thread, UNC
- Rust and Corrosion Resistant