Brass Brad Nails
- These Brass Brads are for Hand Driving Where you Need Hiding Headed Fasteners. Good for Many Marine and Hardwood Projects. The Diamond Point and Smooth Shank Assures Easy Driving. These Brass Brads are Sold by the 2 Ounce Bag. Contact our Sales Department for Bulk Pricing
- Used Where a Stainless Steel or Silicon Bronze Fasteners Might Not Meet the Application.
- Made From Copper and Zinc.
- Brass Finish Brad Nails are Corrosion Resistance, but it is Quite Soft so it is Not Suitable for all Applications.
- Brass is a Good Conductor of Heat and Electricity.
- Primarily used in Water Environments. Great for Wooden Boat Builders, Fine Furniture Makers or Woodworkers.