3/8-16 Hanger Bolts 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel.
- These Hanger Bolts in 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel and are Generally Used to Fasten Hurricane Panels and Plywood.
- They Have a 3/8" Wood Thread Lag Bolt on one End and a 3/8-16 Machine Screw Bolt Thread on The Other.
- This Allows the Bolt to be Screwed Into the Wood and Then a Wing Nut Can Fasten the Material.
- Generally Used in Wood Frame Homes.
- Also Used To Suspend Electrical Wiring and Sheet Metal with Use With Threaded Rod, Studs, and Rod Coupler Nuts.
- A Hanger Bolt is also Used in The Furniture Manufacturing Industries.
- Also Referred to as Coach Bolts
- Please View Matching Nuts & Washers Below.