8-32 Cup Point Socket Set Screws 316 Stainless Steel.
- #8-32 Set Screws are a Blind or Headless Fastener That has an Internal Hex Drive.
- A Cup Point Set Screw Fastener is Driven by a Socket Hex Allen Wrench.
- A Stainless Steel Set Screw is Sometimes Called a Grub Screw.
- The Hexagonal Drive or Hex Key L Wrench Allows For Stronger Tightening Compared to Screws that use a Phillips or Flat Head Screw Driver That Sometimes Tend To Strip The Head Of The Screw.
- Grub Screws are Made to Fit Flush When Installed.
- Made out of Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel.
- These are the Most Popular Socket Cap Allen Wrench Set Screws for Many Production Applications.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC
- Please View Matching Nuts & Washers Below.
- DONT SEE THE SIZE YOU NEED? PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE.