316 Stainless Steel Woodpecker Hard Wood Deck Screws.
- Woodpeckers are Build to Withstand the Elements. The Deck-DriveTM DWP Wood SS screw is a powerful fastening solution for deck, dock and general exterior applications where extra corrosion protection is needed.
- With its specially-designed sharp-point and unique box-threads, the DWP is ideally suited for the majority of wood used in today’s deck boards. Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside and coastal environments.
- Available in bulk for hand-drive applications, and in collated strips for use in our Quik Drive® auto-feed screw driving system. DWP screws are also offered in a variety of sizes to fasten fascia and trim.
- These screws are an ideal solution for exterior structural connections, such as docks, boardwalks and decks near water, or where they will be exposed to high or severe corrosion.
- Key Features Unique “box” thread design with raised-ridge technology greatly reduces driving torque, which allows you to drive more screws on a single battery charge Specially designed sharp point penetrates hard wood products with ease 6-lobe drive helps prevent driver-bit cam-out, resulting in easier driving and longer bit life Available in trim-head and flat-head versions.
- Wood Pecker Deck Screws are Type 316 Stainless Steel.
- Type 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Contains Slightly More Nickel Than 304 and 2-3% Molybdenum Giving it Better Resistance to Corrosion Than 304 / 18-8 Stainless Steel, Especially in Chloride Environments that Tend to Cause Pitting. It Offers Superior Performance When Exposed to Sea Water and Resists Corrosion in Sulfuric Acid Compounds.