316 Stainless Steel Timber Tamer Screw Bolts.
- Our 316 Stainless Steel Timber Tamer Screws are an Excellent Alternative to Expensive Lag Screws Where You Need a Longer Length For Your Project, Especially in 316 Alloys.
- 316 Stainless Steel Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive SDWH TIMBER-HEX Screw Bolts.
- Stainless Steel Timber Bolts Provide Maximum Corrosion Resistance for Timber Framing, Pole Barn Construction, Log Homes, Landscape Timbers, Docks, and Gutter Installations. Suitable in all Environments Including Marine and Coastal. 4-Corner Thread form Significantly Reduces Driving Torque.
- A Timber Tamer Screw Bolt has a 4-Corner Thread to Make Driving of The Fastener Easier. Uses a Standard 5/16 or 1/2 Hex Drive.
- Type 316 Stainless Steel for Maximum Corrosion Protection.
- No Predrilling Necessary in Most Applications.
- Can Be Used in Ledger Applications.
- Unique Box Thread Design with Raised-Ridge Technology Significantly Reduces Driving Torque.
- Hex-Washer Head Provides Large Bearing Area.