Simpson Strong-Tie Titen HD Heavy-Duty Screw Anchors
Titen HD Screw Anchors are a Trusted Anchor Solution Because they Offer the Performance that Specifiers Need and the Ease of Installation that Contractors Demand. The Titen HD Stainless-Steel Screw Anchor for Concrete and Masonry Sets the New S tandard for When the Job Calls for Installation in Multiple Types of Environments. It is the Ultimate Choice to Provide Fast and Efficient Installation, Combined With Long-Lasting Corrosion Resistance for an Unsurpassed Peace-Of-Mind.
The Wedge-Bolt Type 316 Stainless Steel Anchor is a One Piece, Heavy Duty Screw Anchor with a Finished Hex Head. It is Simple to Install, Easy to Identify, Fully Removable and Vibration Resistant. The Wedge-Bolt Has Many Unique Features and Benefits That Make it Well Suited for Many Applications, Both Indoors and Out. Optimum Performance is Obtained Using a Combination of Patented Design Concepts.
- Type 316 Stainless Steel
- Consistent Performance in High and Low Strength Concrete
- Anchor can be Installed Through Standard Fixture Holes
- Diameter, Length and Identifying Marking Stamped on Head of Each Anchor
- Can be Installed With an Impact Wrench or Conventional Hand Socket
- Fast Installation and Immediate Loading Minimizes Downtime
- Finished Hex Head Provides Attractive Appearance and Minimizes Tripping Hazard
- Can be Installed Closer to the Edge Than Traditional Expansion Anchors
- Ratchet Teeth on Underside of Hex Washer Head Lock Against the Fixture