5/8-11 Wedge Anchors 316 Stainless Steel.
- These 316 Stainless Steel Wedge Anchor is used for heavy duty fastening applications where high pullout values are required.
- The anchor and the hole diameter are the same. The advanced design of the collar reduces the likelihood of the anchor "spinning".
- Proper installation requires cleaning out the hole. Install using a torque wrench set to the suggested level as provided in the instruction sheet.
- The wedge is used in a wide variety of structural applications, including fastening sheet metal, steel, aluminum angles or wood to concrete. Pipe-hanging, tilt-ups, bridges, elevator equipment, conveyors and highway construction frequently require the wedge type anchor.
- The Wedge Anchor is ideal for installing machinery, hand rails, dock bumpers & storage racks, etc.
- Wedge anchors are sold unassembled with the appropriate nuts and washers