Deck Screws Bugle Flat Head 316 Stainless Steel.
- The TYPE 316 Stainless Steel Decking Screws Provide the Ultimate in Corrosion Resistance.
- Excellent for in Outdoor Construction, as Well as Products, These add a Level of Corrosion Resistance that is Unmatched.
- Type 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Contains Slightly More Nickel than 304 and 2-3% Molybdenum Giving it Better Resistance to Corrosion than 304, Especially in Chloride Environments that Tend to Cause Pitting.
- Our 316 Stainless Deck Screws Offer Superior Performance When Exposed to Sea Water and Resists Corrosion in Sulfuric Acid Compounds
- Contact Our Sales Department for More Information, Sizes, and Bulk Pricing.