316 Stainless Steel Square Drive Deck Screws.
- The TYPE 316 Stainless Steel Bugle Head Deck Screws Provide the Ultimate in Corrosion Resistance.
- Excellent for in Outdoor Construction, as Well as Products, These add a Level of Corrosion Resistance That is Unmatched.
- Type 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Decking Screws Contains Slightly More Nickel Than 304 and 2-3% Molybdenum Giving it Better Resistance to Corrosion Than 304 / 18-8 Stainless Steel, Especially in Chloride Environments that Tend to Cause Pitting. It Offers Superior Performance When Exposed to Sea Water and Resists Corrosion in Sulfuric Acid Compounds.
- Type-17 Point for Fast Starts.
- Bugle Flat Head Design for Easy Countersinking.
- Coarse Threads Approximately 2/3 up the Shank Draw the Decking and Other Material Tightly to the Substrate.
- Pre-Drilling Recommended Near Board Ends to Prevent Splitting.