This #14 diameter stainless steel bugle head deck screw is the most popular on the market. Our stainless steel deck screws are superior to most as they are made from 316 stainless steel, which helps prevent cam out and snapping of the head.
- Available in Types 316 and 305 stainless steel
- Type-17 point for fast starts
- Bugle Head design for easy countersinking
- Coarse threads approximately 2/3 up the shank draw the decking and other material tightly to the substrate
- Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
- Pre-drilling recommended near board ends to prevent splitting
Contact our sales department for bulk quotes on your projects!