316 Stainless Steel Phillips Oval Head Sheet Metal Screws Type "A" Thread.
- Oval Head Sharp Point, Self Piercing, Screws with a Phillips Head Drive.
- Sharp Cutting Threads, Full Thread Length.
- Made of Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel, These are the Most Popular Variety of Screws for Many Production Applications.
- Phillips Drive.
- Type "A" Threads for use in Sheet Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, Plastic and Many Other Applications Where Thread Cutting Is Needed.
- Oval Heads Are Countersunk With a Crown, so They are Used in a "Finishing" Application, Such as T-Top Bases, Rod Holders, Lighting and a Variety of Others Where a Nice Look is Required.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC, Coarse Thread.
- ANSI B18.6.3 Standards.
- SMALLER DIAMETERS SOLD IN BOXES OF 100 ONLY.