316 Stainless Steel Oval Head Sheet Metal Screw Assortment Kits.
All of These 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Oval Head Sheet Metal Screw Assortments are Great for Your Shop, Work Vehicle, Boats or Anywhere you Need the Right Fastener for the Job. Convenient Quantities, Excellent Corrosion Resistance in a Clear, Durable Plastic and Metal Cases.
- Oval Head Sharp Point, Self Piercing, Screws with a Phillips Head Drive.
- Sharp Cutting Threads, Full Thread Length.
- Made of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel, These are the Most Popular Variety of Screws for Many Production Applications.
- Type 316 Contains Slightly More Nickel Than 304 and 2-3% Molybdenum Giving it Better Resistance to Corrosion Than 304, Especially in Chloride Environments that Tend to Cause Pitting.
- It Offers Superior Performance When Exposed to Sea Water and Resists Corrosion in Sulfuric Acid Compounds.
- 316 Stainless Steel Best Used Where Exposed to DIRECT Salt Spray and Chemicals.
- Type "A" Threads for use in Sheet Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, Plastic and Many Other Applications Where Thread Cutting Is Needed.
- Oval Heads Are Countersunk With a Crown, so They are Used in a "Finishing" Application, Such as T-Top Bases, Rod Holders, Lighting and a Variety of Others Where a Nice Look is Required.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC, Coarse Thread.
- ANSI B18.6.4 Standards.