- Hexagon Head Lag Screws are really Large Sheet Metal Screw with a Hex Head.
- This larger diameter allows the use of a wrench or socket, since the amount of torque required is greater.
- They are used greatly in construction, either directly into wood or with the use of a lag shield
- Made from 18-8 Stainless.
- Lag Screws are used in many applications, including Marine, Industrial, Construction and others where corrosion resistance is a major factor.
- 304 Stainless Steel Hex Lag Bolts, 18-8 Stainless Steel Lag Screws
- CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT FOR BULK AND WHOLESALE PRICING.