1/4" Hex Lag Screw Bolts 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Lag Screws Have a Hexagonal Head Used With a Wrench or a Socket.
- A Lag Bolt is Really Large Sheet Metal or Wood Screw with a Hex Head.
- Lag Bolts are Also Called Coach Screws or Coach Bolts
- They are Used Greatly in Marine Construction, Either Directly Into Wood or With the Use of a Lag Shield
- Made of 18-8 / 304 Grade Stainless Steel Which is an Austenitic Grade of Stainless Steel.
- ASME B18.2.1 Standards
- CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT FOR BULK AND WHOLESALE PRICING.