Stainless Steel Phillips Flat Head Sheet Metal Screws Type "A" Thread
- Flat Head Sharp Point, Self Piercing, Screws with a Phillips Head Drive.
- Sharp Cutting Threads, Full Thread Length.
- Made of 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel, These are the Most Popular Variety of Screws for Many Production Applications.
- Phillips Drive.
- Type "A" Threads for use in Sheet Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, Plastic and Many Other Applications Where Thread Cutting Is Needed.
- The Countersunk Design Leaves Them Flush with the Work Surface, Allowing Them to be Used for Mounting Hardware and also Assembly of Products Where you Want the Screw "Flush"
- Right Hand Thread, UNC, Coarse Thread.
- ANSI B18.6.4 Standards.
- SMALLER DIAMETERS SOLD IN BOXES OF 100 ONLY.