18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel Flat Head Sheet Metal Screw Assortment Kits.
All of These 18-8 Stainless Steel Flat Head Sheet Metal Screw Assortments are Great for Your Shop, Work Vehicle, Boats or Anywhere you Need the Right Fastener for the Job. Convenient Quantities, Excellent Corrosion Resistance in a Clear, Durable Plastic and Metal Cases.
- Flat Head Sharp Point, Self Piercing, Screws with a Phillips Head Drive.
- Sharp Cutting Threads, Full Thread Length.
- Made of 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel, These are the Most Popular Variety of Screws for Many Production Applications.
- Phillips Drive.
- Type "A" Threads for use in Sheet Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, Plastic and Many Other Applications Where Thread Cutting Is Needed.
- The Countersunk Design Leaves Them Flush with the Work Surface, Allowing Them to be Used for Mounting Hardware and also Assembly of Products Where you Want the Screw "Flush"
- Right Hand Thread, UNC, Coarse Thread.
- ANSI B18.6.4 Standards.