- 316 Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts have a Round Head and Square Neck
- The Length is measure from under the head of the fastener, and most carriage bolts are fully threaded, except in the longer lengths that generally have 6" of thread.
- These are used to give a nice, low profile look to the products, as well as a security feature in that you can't "Unbolt' the fastener from the head side.
- The square neck prevents rotation so that it can be tighten from one side. Used in many Marine, Industrial and Assembly applications,
- 316 Stainless Steel is excellent for use where corrosion resistance is required function of the fastener and also adds the perfect finishing touch on any project.
- 316 Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts