5/8-11 Carriage Bolts 316 Stainless Steel.
- 316 Stainless Steel Carriage Bolt Screws Have a Mushroom Round Head.
- Also Known as a Coach Bolt or Round Head Square Neck Bolt.
- 5/8"-11 Carriage Bolts Have a Countersunk or Domed Head and Have a Square Section Under the Head for the Bolt to Lock Into Position When Installed Into the Same Size Square or Wood.
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel is Excellent for Use Where Corrosion Resistance is Required Function of the Fastener and also Adds the Perfect Finishing Touch on any Project
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Contains Slightly More Nickel Than 18-8 Stainless Steel and 2-3% Molybdenum Alloy Giving it Better Resistance to Corrosion Than 304.
- Right Hand Thread, UNC
- Please View Matching Nuts & Washers Below.
- CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT FOR BULK AND WHOLESALE PRICING.