1/2-13 x 6' Foot Threaded Rod 304 / 18-8 Stainless Steel.
- 18-8 / 304 Stainless Steel Threaded Rod is Used in Many Marine, Dock, Coastal and Timber Construction Projects.
- Priced and Sold in 6 Foot Lengths.
- We Can also Cut our Stainless Steel Rods to a Specific Length.
- 1/2-13 Coarse Thread x 6' Feet Long Stainless Steel Full Thread Rod.
- Some Other Common Names Include, Redi-Rod, ATR, Fully Threaded Bars, Threaded Bar, All Thread, Threaded Stud, Fully Thread Threaded Rod Bar.
- Threaded Rods Are Commonly Used With Coupling Nuts, Strut Channels, Strut Clamps, and Channel Nuts.
- Also Used for Seawall Tieback Anchor Rods, Concrete Anchoring, Dock Hardware, Boardwalks, and Boat Dock Building.
- Made From 304 / 18-8 Stainless Steel.
- Special Shipping Charges May Apply.
- Please View Matching Nuts & Washers Below.